The Company is a limited liability, closed-ended, self-managed, Guernsey registered investment company advised by Worsley Associates LLP.
At the EGM held on 28 June 2019 Shareholders approved the recommendation for the Company to revert to a continuing operation in replacement for the previous investment policy of managed wind-down. In conjunction with the implementation of the new strategy of investment in undervalued British quoted securities of smaller companies, the existing real estate asset will be realised in an orderly manner, that is with a view to optimising its disposal value.
- Launch date 23 May 2005
- Registration number 43007
- Equity raised £100.0 million
- Dividend dates 60 days post quarter end - The dividend is currently suspended
- Annual advisory fee: 1.25 per cent. of the Company's Net Asset Value, to the extent that the Company’s Net Asset Value is £40 million or less, but subject to a minimum fee of £150,000 per annum. If the Company’s Net Asset Value exceeds £40 million, the Company will pay a fee equal to 1.25 per cent. of £40 million and 1.00 per cent. of the amount by which the Company's Net Asset Value exceeds £40 million.
- LSE fund code APT.L
- Registered office Sarnia House, Le Truchot, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 1GR
In respect of the Criminal Finances Act 2017 which introduced a new corporate criminal offence (“CCO”) on 30 September 2017, of ‘failing to take reasonable steps to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion’, the Board of AXA Property Trust Limited (APT) confirm that they are committed to zero tolerance towards the criminal facilitation of tax evasion.